Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cristina, the disaster...

Hi everyone!!!
How are you today? I had a crazy couple of days, and the reason is because I am officially a disaster, ha ha. I lost the internet connection and I went crazy trying to fix it. When I gave up and called the telephone company to get it fixed, I realized that I disconnected one of the cables that was under the desk with my foot. So embarrassing. So now it is fixed and it will be the first thing I check if it happens again.

First of all I have to say, thank you for all the nice comments I got on my card for Joy's challenge. You really made my day!

And now, here is another card I made last week. More purple, as you can see.

For this card I sketched the daffodils die cut from HA and coloured it with watercolor pencils. A bit of distressing with Dusty Concord ink on the edges and it was done. Very simple card!
So, thank you for stopping by and hopefully I'll share something else tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. this is so pretty! gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Cristina. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. Hope you enjoyed the "hop". Deirdre

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...