Sunday, March 13, 2011

Print and cut

Hi everyone,
I decided to experiment a little bit with my silhouette making my own print and cuts. I don't have a lot of sentiment stamps, mainly cause I need them in Spanish, so I decided to make some. I have to say that I had a lot of fun playing around.
 For this card, I tried an idea I saw in one of the blogs I read (sorry, don't remember which one). For the flower I used 2 muffin cases. I cut them to make the petals, then I embossed some dots with clear embossing powder. The label is the print and cut I was talking about and I cut the leafs with the silhouette. Very simple, but I got to try a lot of things.
Now I thought I could share some pictures from me and my friends in Carnival. Here is one of me and my husband, can you guess what we dressed up as?

 We went as Moe and the Crazy Cat Lady from the Simpsons. And here are some from my friends.

 As you can see, we did put a little bit of work in the fancy dresses, he he.
OK, hope you had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...