Saturday, March 5, 2011

First mobile

How is your weekend going? In Spain we are celebrating Carnival this week, so fancy dresses for everyone...I guess I will share some pics in a couple of days. But today I have another picture to share. For Keanie's birthday, I made my first mobile.
It was a little bit time consuming, but the result was sooo good. I think I will be making a couple more of this.
I cut the butterflies with my silhouette in white cardstock and vellum. Then I coloured some of them with distress inks to coordinate with the bedroom. I embossed the magical background stamp in some of them to give them some texture.

Hope you liked it and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous and beautiful colours! I love butterflies! Came here via Clips n Cuts. I have also entered in the Silhouette blog thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting! I did not know they celebrated carnival in Spain. Your butterfly mobile is beautiful! I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...