Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday, monday...

Hiya!!
How is everyone today? I have to say that for me it was very good (taking into account that it is Monday, he he).
Today I tried sketching again with the silhouette. I chose another Hero Arts design and colored it with pencils. As the silhouette pens are not "waterproof", I couldn't blend the colours properly, but I think it turned out OK. Wouldn't it be great if they would take out sketch pens that you can use with water?Or is it just me?
Anyway, here is the card.

It was the first time I tried stamping on vellum (can you believe it?), and I liked it...
OK, I guess that is everything for today, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...