Friday, March 18, 2011

Hero Arts Challenge

Hola!
Finally the weekend! And with nice weather! But before that, I will share with you a card I made today for the Hero Arts Challenge for March. The theme for this month are birthdays, and I decided to use one of the digital cuts for the silhouette made by Hero Arts.
I love this shape!!! I think it looks really great on a card and I have to say that I love how this card turn out. I raised the cut out with pop dots, and coloured under it with distress inks.

Now I just have to submit it and see what happens.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cris! I just had to come by and tell you how much I love this card! So gorgeous the way you've colored the flower! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...