Thursday, March 17, 2011

Some stamping...


Hi everyone!
The card I'm posting today doesn't really convince me. I think I went a bit too heavy on the Vintage photo, but it is done, so  there is not much I can do to fix it.


 The stamps are all hero arts, and the sentiments is another of the print and cuts I made with the silhouette. The cupcakes took me a couple of tries, cause I wasn't happy with the colour. I finished doing them in white and adding some pearl perfect pearls for shine, but you cant really see it in the pics.
I used some red glitter on the cherries, that I covered with glossy accents.
Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...