Wednesday, March 23, 2011

First digital

Hiya!!
I have a cork board in my craft room where I keep some of the cards I received and the cards I make for my hubby. The thing is that I was looking at it today, and I realised I hadn't shared here my first attempt at a digital card. So here it is:

I saw this card in Lucy's blog ages ago, I loved the design and decided to give it ago. After watching like a hundred tutorials over the internet about working with digital stamps and kits, I bought the Kit from Hero Arts called "A sweet birthday".
The sentiment I used in this card was from the same kit, I just made a couple of changes. It was really fun to do this card and I guess the reason for me not doing a lot of digital is because I hate cutting with my scissors and I have a silhouette!!
Here is a close up of the glittery cherry and in this pic you can see that the ice cream "glass"(?) is raised with pop dots. Very cute!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you liked it!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute colors and your card is adorable, great take on Lucy's card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and adorable card, Cris! Wonderful take on Lucy's! Love your glittery cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super duper yummilicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...