Sunday, March 20, 2011

More Hero Arts

Hi everyone!
How is your weekend going? I have another card to share today. I made it the other day for the Hero Arts Challenge for March.
I used another Hero Arts die cut for the Silhouette. Love them! The ribbon was white and I decided to give it a bit of colour with distress inks and water. I liked the distressed look it had at the end.
The background was done with the same distress inks, perfect pearls and water that I applied with an acrylic block. Then I embossed the Old Writing stamp with pearl white powder on top of it.


Hope you liked it and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...