Thursday, March 10, 2011

Soooo busy lately...

Hi everyone!
I'm SO excited I have my first followers! Thank you SO much for showing interest in what I do, it makes me SO happy. Anyway, I am very busy lately, and not able to craft as much as I would like. The other day, I needed a birthday card for a little girl, and I didn't have anything suitable already made, and no time for making one. So I decided to make this b-day card, and keep it for those occasions.
Not one of my favourite cards, but it will do for those birthdays I wont be expecting. I'm not very happy with the snail, the colours didn't convince me, but I really didn't know how to colour him. If you have any suggestions I would love to know.
Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...