Friday, March 25, 2011

Finally friday!!!

Hi everyone!
The weekend is here!!! But before that, I am sharing one of my purple cards, he he.

For this card, I sketched one of the designs from HA for the Silhouette. Then I die cut them and colour them using Tattered Rose and Dusty Concord Distress inks. I dry embossed the sentiment with my Cuttlebug and distressed it with Dusty Concord.


To add shine to the card, I put some Diamond Stickles on the flowers.
Very easy card and I hope you liked it.
Have a great weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. These sketch cards are quite unique.
    Can you explain the Sketch pen? What would be similar? I have a Cricut die cut machine and Cuddlebug.
    Tnx, mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary!
    In the Silhouette machine, you can change the blade for a pen and instead of cutting the design, it draws it. I dont know if the Cricut has the same feature or not. Sorry I cant help anymore!TFL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...