Friday, April 1, 2011

Trying new things!

Hiya!!!
Today I have something a bit different to share. I have had my silhouette for a couple of months now, but I still haven't tried the vinyl or rhinestones or any of the cool stuff you can use with it, apart from paper.
But I decided to try one of the rhinestone patterns on a t-shirt, as a template, and color it with a marker for clothing. Here is the result:
I have loved this design since the first time I saw it, and I am so happy I got to use it. Nothing too fancy (I'll have to try again with different colors ;)).

So I think I will be trying this on more clothes, handbags, paper projects...
Anyway, have a great weekend and I'll be back on Monday as I am going away for the weekend, yay!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...