Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter card and exchange!

Hiya!
Its been a couple of days since I posted last. Been busy making Easter cards for the family, so now I have a lot to share, he he.
Anyway, here is one of the cards I made:


The egg basket is a die cut from HA for the silhouette. I colored it using distress inks and covered the eggs with liquid pearls and used some stickles to decorate the eggs. The sentiment is cut with the silhouette too. In the background, I clear embossed the Magical Background from HA, and then distress with some fired brick ink.

Now, I have something else to share, but this one is not mine. I participated in the HA flickr Easter card exchange. I haven't shared my card yet, cause I think that it is still in the mail somewhere, but I already got my card from Betty. Soooo sweet, I loved it!


You can check her flickr gallery here. She also sent me some goodies that just made my day!!!!


Sooo nice of her!!!! I loved the card exchange, it was the first one I participated in, and it was lots of fun.
Anyway, have a good weekend and I will be back on Monday to share some more Easter cards.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...