Monday, April 11, 2011

This time, it wasnt my fault!

Hi everyone!!!
Sorry I have been gone for a week, but I didn't have internet!!! What a nightmare! Anyway, everything should be fixed now and I have a card to share today.

The other day it was one of my friends birthday, so I made this card for her. She likes red, as you can tell, so I used some of my new stamps from Hero Arts (yay ;)) I loooove that flower! I think I am going to use it A LOT!
The flower on the Kraft panel is stamped with Fired Brick distress ink and then I covered it with Glossy Accents.


Apart from the card, I made her a candle with the picture of all of the people that was going to her birthday. It was a bit difficult to find a pic where we were all together, so I had to use one from our wedding.


The one in the middle is the Birthday girl ;)
Hope you liked it, and if I don't have any more internet problems, I will be here again tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card, Cris! Love these colors! And the candle is such a fun, special gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...