Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Window card

Hi everyone! Today I'm back with a card I made for the current Hero Arts challenge.
For this card I started by sketching the "thank you" design from Hero Arts on my silhouette, using one of the metallic pens. Then I embossed the Layered flowers with white embossing powder on white cardstock and colored the flowers with distress inks. I cut the window on the front of the card and distressed the edges around the card, and around the window. After I hand cut the flowers I glued them on the front of the card using dimensionals on some of them. I finished the card by drawing a couple of frames with the same sketch pen from silhouette.

I love the look of window cards, they just stand out from other cards, so I'm loving this months challenge at hero arts. Go and join it!

Hope you liked the card, and thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...