Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy, happy, happy!!

Hi everyone!
I hope last week was good for you, cause I had an awesome one. I got a job, and I am starting next week, so I don't have as much time for crafting as I would like (sorry about not blogging so much), because I have to get some things ready. 
And one of my cards was selected as one of the Fab Five Winners for the Hero Arts Challenge for September!!!
I couldn't believe it!!! I was screaming, jumping around the house like a crazy person, soooooo happy! So I won a 50$ shopping spree at the Hero Arts Online Store! I had so much fun looking around, but it was so difficult to choose, because my wish list is veeeeery long!
Anyway, cant wait for my new goodies to get here, so I can play with them and make some new cards! So exciting!
Today I'm sharing with you another Halloween card with you! I had a lot of fun making this one:
All the die cuts are from Hero Arts, and I die cut them all from white cardstock and colored them with Distress inks. I covered the sentiment and the spiders with Glossy Accents and added some googly eyes to the spiders. Mounted them on the front of the card with dimensionals and glues the panel to the front of a card base.
Here is a close up:
It was a very quick card and I love using the Hero Arts designs for the silhouette and distress inks, perfect combination!
Make sure you go check out their new designs, those Halloween tags are awesome! And if you don't have a silhouette, get some of their Digikits, they are so versatile! Love them!!


Hope you liked it and thanks for stopping by! Hopefully I will be here again tomorrow!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...