Saturday, February 15, 2014

Rainbow at ABNH... Arco Iris en ABNH

Today is the beginning of a new challenge at A Blog Named Hero, and this time it's a colorful one: Rainbow!!!
Hoy comienza un nuevo reto en A Blog Named Hero, y esta vez esta lleno de color: Arco Iris!!!!
And we are still combining the beautiful Elle's Studio with our beloved Hero Arts:
Y todo este mes estamos combinando la preciosa coleccion de Elle's Studio con nuestro Hero Arts:
Here is my card: 
Aqui esta mi tarjeta:
I used the two hearts from the Elle's Studio stamp set, and another two small hearts from the Oh Snap set from Hero Arts, to create the rainbow over the front of the card. Then I stamped a Hero Arts sentiment with Versafine black over it. To finish the card, I added a couple of strips from the Love You More! Collection from Elle's Studio.
I hope you have some time to go by the blog and check the amazing rainbows the other DT girls have for you, and play along!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
He utilizado los dos corazones del set de sellos de Elle's Studio, y otros dos pequeños corazones del set Oh Snap de Hero Arts para crear el arco iris en la tarjeta. Entonces estampe el sentimiento de Hero Arts con la tinta negra de Versafine. Para terminar la tarjeta, añadi un par de tiras de uno de los papeles de la coleccion  Love You More! de Elle's Studio. 
Espero que tengas un momentito para pasarte por el blog y ver los arcos iris que te ha preparado el resto del DT, y no te olvides de participar!!!
Gracias por pasarte por aqui!

Supplies:

6 comments:

  1. You BLOW my mind!!!! every.single.time!!! Holy sh!t...it's just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, just love all the hearts - you stamped them wonderfully :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cómo me gusta esta tarjeta! Me encantan los colores así que te puedes imaginar lo que me ha enganchado!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful! I love the rainbow colors. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving kind words :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cris , just love it !!!! me encanta mundo universo. Un besote

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...