Monday, February 10, 2014

I'm back!... Estoy de vuelta!

Hello everyone!
Who's been a bad blogger? Only me?... Wow! That was a long time away from the blog! I'm sorry about that, but I had a lot of things going on, but now I'm back with a LOT to share.
As Valentine's Day is around the corner, i'll try to share some LOVE cards for the rest of the week, ok? So here is today's card:
Hola a todos!
Quien ha sido una mala blogera? Solo yo?... Vaya! Si que he tenido esto abandonado ultimamente! Ya lo siento, pero he estado haciendo mil cosas, asi que ahora tengo un monton de cosas preparadas para compartir.
Como el dia de San Valentin ya esta a la vuelta de la esquina, esta semana intentare compartir tarjetas de mucho AMOR, ok? Asi que aqui esta la tarjeta de hoy: 
Just a super quick card with a lot of masking and using one of my favorite spray colors.
So that's it for today, and remember that if you are looking for a challenge, there's still time to enter the current one at ABNH:
Esta tarjeta fue super rapida de hacer, utilizando muchas mascaras y uno de mis colores de sprays favorito.
Y esto es todo por hoy, pero recuerda que si buscas participar en un reto, aun tienes tiempo de unirte al de ABNH:


Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow!
Gracias por pasarte por aqui y estare de vuelta mañana!

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. I have missed commenting in your blog, Cris!! Well, this card is simply outstanding! You have the perfect design, but the execution takes the cake! LOVE it! Can't wait to see more of your postings! PS: And thank you if you did vote for my daughter's campaign! So sweet of you to do so!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...