Thursday, January 9, 2014

New stamps... Sellos nuevos

I finally played with some of the new stamps I got around Christmas:
Por fin he probado algunos de los sellos nuevos que recibí en Navidad:
I used two of my favorites from the latest release by Hero Arts. I can't wait to try some techniques with them ;-)
I made this card for the latest Runway Inspired Challenge:
He utilizado dos de mis favoritos de la nueva coleccion de Hero Arts. Me muero de ganas de probar un par de tecnicas con estos;-)
Con esta tarjeta voy a participar en el reto de Runway Inspired:
And I will be entering the "3flowers" challenge too:
Y tambien voy a participar en el de "3flowers":
Today it's a very fast and simple card but I hope you liked it, and thanks for stopping by!
Hoy tocaba tarjeta sencilla y rapida, pero espero que te haya gustado y gracias por pasarte por aqui!

Supplies:

6 comments:

  1. Qué tarjeta más chula!
    Kissitos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que tarjeta más divertida, me encantan los sellos, son chulisimos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muyyyyy bonitta!!!!!! muchas gracias por participar en 3flowers retos de tarjetas!!! muasmuas
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. es muy chula!
    besos
    Cris
    lalchimisteartisane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love how you highlighted one of the sentiments in red.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sophisticated design, Cris! I love how you turn this into a great birthday card for any gender! VERY original! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...