Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year... Feliz Año Nuevo

I know, I know... I'm a bit late, but I have a couple of New Year's cards to share, so here they are:
Lo sé, lo sé... voy un poco tarde, pero tenía un par de tarjetas de Año Nuevo para compartir, asi que aqui estan:
If I would make this card again, I probably would have colored the entire image and have the letters in black and white, but I still like how it turned out.
Si volvería a hacer esta tarjeta otra vez, seguramente colorearía toda la imagen y dejaría las letras en blanco y negro, pero asi y todo, me gusta como ha quedado.
I love to make little polaroids, and the Set the Scene set from Clearly Besotted is perfect for that!
Me encanta crear polaroids, y el set de sellos Set The Scene de Clearly Besotted es perfecto para esto!
I was so concentrated in making Christmas cards, that I didn't have time to use those lovely dies for the New Year from La Pareja Creativa. I decided to try the Falling Snow stencil from Simon Says Stamp as confetti, so I used embossing paste and before it dried I covered it with glittered gold embossing powder. I used the heat gun to melt the powder, but you have to be careful, cause the paste starts bubbling and expanding, so do it slowly.
Ok, that's it for the new year, I hope you all had a lovely start of 2014 and if you are ready to start playing along a challenge, there is a new one at A Blog Named Hero, check it out!
Estaba tan metida en las tarjetas navideñas, que no me ha dado tiempo a utilizar estos troqueles de Año Nuevo tan elegantes de La Pareja Creativa. Decidí utilizar la plantilla Falling Snow de Simon Says Stamp como si fuera confetti, asi que añadí la pasta de embossing y antes de que se secará lo cubrí con polvo de embossing dorado con purpurina. Utilicé la pistola de calor para deshacer el embossing, pero hay que tener mucho cuidado, porque la pasta empieza a burbujear y se hincha, asi que hay que hacerlo despacito.
Ok, esto es todo para el año nuevo. Espero que hayas empezado el año con buen pie y si ya estas lista para un reto, hay uno nuevo en A Blog Named Hero, echale un vistazo!

Thanks for stopping by!
Gracias por pasarte por aqui!

Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful trio of cards Cris - look forward to more of your marvellous creations in 2014 - Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...how awesome are your Silly Scape cards! LOVE them all (especially the first one--WOW!)! Wish you a very Happy 2014, Cris! (Congrats on the Hero Arts Tweet)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me ha encantado la primera tarjeta. Me he enamorado de ese sello. Y el efecto de los colores queda genial.
    Abrazos! Isa

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that first card so much I pinned it! Catching up on some blogs today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...