Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New challenge at ABNH... Nuevo reto en ABNH

Time for a new challenge, and this time you get to use your new crafty stash:
Es hora de un nuevo reto, y esta vez se trata de utilizar esos productos nuevos que recibiste estas navidades:


I used one of my new stamp sets from Hero Arts, and I think you are gonna get tired of seeing me use it, cause I loooove it! 
He utilizado uno de los sellos nuevos de Hero Arts, y creo que te vas a cansar de verlo por aqui, porque me encanta!
I wanted to try THIS technique I saw in Jennifer McGuire's blog with this stamp, and although it took some time to cut and align all the pieces, I like it!
Don't forget to stop by the blog so you can see what the rest of the DT created and play along with the challenge, cause you could win a GC for Simon Says Stamp!
Queria probar ESTA tecnica que vi en el blog de Jennifer McGuire con este sello, y aunque tarde bastante en cortar todas las tiras y alienarlas perfectamente, me gusta como queda!
No te olvides de pasarte por el blog para ver lo que tienen para ti el resto de las chicas del equipo, y participa en el reto, porque puedes ganar un dinerito para gastar en Simon Says Stamp!
Thanks for stopping by!
Gracias por pasarte por aqui!

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Oh my....love love your take with the paper strip background, Cris! Well done! What a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...