Thursday, August 15, 2013

New challenge at ABNH... Nuevo reto en ABNH

Hiya!
It's time for a new challenge at A Blog Named Hero, and I love it: Vellum!!

Hola!
Llego la hora de un nuevo reto en A Blog Named Hero, y me encanta: Papel Vegetal!!

I really like using vellum in my cards, for sentiments, or whole images, embossed, colored or just to tone down a piece of pattern paper. And here is what I made with it for the challenge:

Utilizo mucho papel vegetal en mis tarjetas, para las frases, o imagenes enteras, en relieve, coloreado o simplemente para que un papel chillon no lo sea tanto. Y aqui esta lo que he hecho para el reto:
That is still one of my favorite stamps from Hero Arts. So I started by embossing it on a piece of Pool cardstock and on a piece of vellum. I hand cut the flowers, and adding a bit of Glossy Accents over the embossed lines, I glued the flowers down. I wanted them to have some dimension, so I didn't add any glue on the edges. It looks so elegant in real life!
For the sentiment, I used some flair from "A Flair For Buttons". That woodgrain collection is just gorgeous! I wanted to have more woodgrain on the card, but none of my pattern papers were right, so I used the Wood Veneer Paper from Simon Says Stamp, and I colored it with a promarker to match the flair. So easy and I love it!
Don't forget to stop by the blog to see what the rest of the DT has for you, and play along with the challenge, cause you can get one of this:

Este es todavia uno de mis sellos favoritos de Hero Arts. Para empezar lo estampe en relieve (embossing) en cartulina Pool de Hero Arts, y en papel vegetal. Corte las flores del papel vegetal, y añadiendo un poco de Glossy Accents a las lineas de embossing, pegue las flores en la cartulina.Queria que tendrian algo de dimension, asi que no pegue los bordes. Queda tan elegante!
Para la frase, he utilizado una chapa (flair) de la tienda "A Flair for Buttons". Su coleccion de madera es genial! Queria tener mas madera en la tarjeta, asi que utilice el papel de madera de Simon Says Stamp, y lo coloree con un promarker para que los colores coordinaran. Super facil y me encanta!
No te olvides de pasar por el blog para ver lo que han hecho el resto de las diseñadoras, y participa en el reto porque puedes ganar uno de estos:

Thanks for stopping by!

Gracias por pasarte por aqui!

Supplies:


2 comments:

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...