Monday, August 26, 2013

More Vellum... Mas Papel Vegetal

Hiya!
Today I have another card with colored vellum. I think this was the first card I made with this technique, and where I learned what could go wrong:

Hola!
Hoy traigo otra tarjeta con papel vegetal coloreado. Creo que esta fue la primera tarjeta que hice con esta tecnica, y con la que aprendi lo que podia salir mal:
The main problem making this card, was that I embossed on the colored side of the vellum. That way, the white embossing powder picks up the background color, so it is red in some places. The good thing is that, obviously, the color is much more vibrant.
Have you played along with our vellum challenge yet? What are you waiting for? Check it out:

El problema principal que encontre haciendo esta tarjeta, es que hice el embossing en el lado coloreado del papel vegetal. Al hacer esto, el polvo de embossing blanco cogio algo del color rojo de debajo. Lo bueno de hacer el embossing en este lado, es que el color es mucho mas vivo.
Ya has participado en nuestro reto? Y a que esperas? Echale un vistazo:

Thanks for stopping by!

Gracias por pasarte por aqui!

Supplies:



1 comment:

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...