Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Steph!!!!

Today is Steph's birthday, and because it is a little tradition we have going on over at A Blog Named Hero, I made a card for her:
I decided to play around with distress inks and perfect pearls and I had a lot of fun! It's always gonna be one of my favorite techniques. And look at the shine:
I just love it! I followed one of the sketches for this month's contest over at Hero Arts, but I wanted to do something a bit different, so I cut half of the front of the card. That way the "b-day" is "inside" the card, but you see it from the front ;-)
So go over to A Blog Named Hero to see the other cards, and don't forget to stop by Steph's blog and wish her a great day! And as you are already there, check out her cards, they are amazing!
Thanks for stopping by!!!!



5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Cris! This card is ...wow... gorgeous!! I love the inking with the perfect pearls and the teal and red is beautiful together! I love, love, LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yes! I love Perfect Pearls and Distress inks together! Like Cheese and Omelette, a perfect match! :)
    That's a gorgeous card and I can see that Steph loved it! Thanks for visiting my blog today, that was really nice of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girl! Love that blue and such a fun open front! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, now those colors are amazing together, and I love the shine too, along with the dots of red. Fabulous, fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,and great design! Do you have a link for a how-to on the distress inks/pearl technique?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...