Friday, October 12, 2012

And the final challenge!

Hi everyone!
It's time for the final challenge at Ellen Hutson, although it's number 2: Inspired by Pinterest. The picture chosen by Chari was gorgeous, and here is my take:
I decided to go with watercoloring, so I stamped the Delicate Blossoms with black StazOn on watercolor paper, and used my distress inks and water to color it. When I finished, I thought it needed a bit of vellum for a softer look, so I covered the entire panel. 
I used white StazOn to stamp the background and the sentiment was embossed.
"loosely" followed one of the sketches from the Hero Arts monthly contest (bottom right):

There's still some time left to enter this challenges, so check them out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend!



1 comment:

  1. That is a GORGEOUS card, Cris!! I love the vellum panel & the background stamping. So stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...