Thursday, October 11, 2012

Finally used this ribbon!

Hello again!
Challenge #3 at Ellen Hutson was a sketch, and it was the perfect sketch to use some ribbon:
The first time I saw that ribbon from May Arts, I just needed to have it. But once I got it, I never used it cause it was just too pretty! But when I saw the sketch for the challenge, I just had to finally put it on a card.
A very simple card, with that awesome sentiment from Paper Smooches, love them!
I will be back tomorrow for the last of the Ellen Hutson challenges, thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful, Cris! Love the ribbon banners and black frame snd stripe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that big sentiment! And gorgeous ribbon tails too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...