Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Last Christmas Tag

Hi everyone! 
Today I have a Christmas tag to share with you. Here, in Spain, we are still on holidays, cause we give the presents on the 6th of January, so still a couple of days to go.
Anyway, I made this tag for a challenge somewhere last month, but I didn't get to share it.
I took a manila tag, and colored it using the Broken China distress ink pad, straight on the tag. Then I cut the rest of the elements from white cardstock, using the silhouette for the trees. Colored them with distress inks, and I gave them separate trunks, as I wanted to pop the trees. Stamped the sentiment with Black Memento ink and used a white gel pen to make it look like it was snowing. Then I added lots of diamond stickles and the ribbon.
It is quite a simple tag, but I wanted to share it before the Christmas were completely over.
Hope you liked it and thanks for stopping by!





1 comment:

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...