Monday, January 16, 2012

Birthday Fox

Hello everyone! 
Did you have a nice weekend? I had a good one, and I got to spend some time in the craft room, so that is always good.
Today I am sharing a card that I made for the last Lawnscaping challenge, but by the time I finished it, I was so tired I had to go to sleep. So I never shared it on time for the challenge:
I started by stamping the letters, the fox and the tree trunk on white cardstock with black Memento ink. Colored them using Promarkers and cut them out. Then I took some Grass layering paper from Hero Arts to make a card base. I started adding everything to the front of the card, using dimensionals for the trunk and fox. Stamped the "birthday" with black Memento ink and covered the happy with Glossy Accents. Then I took a piece of paper from the Lauderdale 6x6 paper pad from Basic Grey and added it to the card. I was trying to go for a CAS card, but it looked empty to me (that's my problem with CAS cards, I always want to add more things), so I added a couple of score lines to the bottom of the card and rounded one of the top corners.
Ok, time to go cook dinner now, so I hope you liked it and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...