Monday, August 1, 2011

Masking and pieceing...

Hiya!!
Did you have a nice couple of days? My weekend was exhausting! But it was definitely a good one. Today I am sharing with you a card I made last week:

First of all I cut a circle mask and the circle frame with my silhouette. I used the mask to stamp the Daisy Outline Pattern (Hero Arts) with Memento black ink onto the blue cardstock. I stamped it again a couple of times in white cardstock and colored some of the flowers with my Promarkers. Then I colored the circle frame with Mustard Seed distress ink and glued it around the design. I used the same ink to distress the edges of the blue panel, and I used my scissors to rough the edges. After I hand cut the colored flowers, I glued the small ones using a glue pen, and for the big ones I used dimensionals of different sizes.

The sentiment is from Lawn fawn, but it was the thank you stamp they sent with the order, so I don't know if it has a name ; ).
Then I added some twine, a button, some rhinestones and for the colored flowers, I used Diamond stickles for the centers.

Thank you for checking the blog, and see you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...