Monday, August 15, 2011

Butterfly sparkle

Hi everyone!

Did you have a nice couple of days? My weekend was very long as it was bank holiday, so I am very tired!
Today I have a card to share with you that I made on Saturday morning before all the craziness started.
For this card, I cut the flourish (from Hero Arts) with my silhouette from white cardstock and colored it with distress inks. I added some perfect pearls to give it some shine.
I stamped that butterfly (from HA too) twice on white cardstock and just use one side from them to make it look like the butterfly was flying. I colored the butterfly using distress inks as watercolor (loving this technique, I can't seem to get enough of it!!). Cut both butterflies and glued them together.
Then I cut a piece of white cardstock and stamped the sentiment with Memento black ink. I rounded 2 of the corners and distressed the edges with Antique linen and Vintage photo.
Then I colored the front of the card with the same distress inks I used on the flourish and glued everything, using dimensionals for the wings on the butterfly.

Here is a close up of the coloring on the butterfly and the shine that has the flourish thanks to the perfect pearls.

Hope you liked it and thank you for stopping by!! See you tomorrow!!


3 comments:

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...