Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July Challenge... El reto de Julio

Last week we started the new challenge over at La Pareja Creativa and here is the card I made:

La semana pasada comenzó el nuevo reto en La Pareja Creativa y esta es la tarjeta que prepare:
The challenge for July is to use vellum on your card. As always we are using the new product of the month, that this time it's the "Flor delicada" die. So remember that you can get it this month with a discount!

El reto de Julio es utilizar vellum (o papel vegetal) en tu tarjeta. Como siempre estamos utilizando el producto del mes, que esta vez es el troquel "Flor Delicada". Asi que acordaros que durante este mes estará en oferta!
To make this card, I decided to create a soft background using distress inks over watercolor paper and I added some splatters too, to give it some texture.
Then I cut the flower from foil paper, and to add the vellum, I used the leaves die from the "Fresas" set. I cut them on a dark green cardstock too, and I glued them together to give it more layers.
I also added some gold thread at the bottom, and then stamped and glued the sentiment over the top of it all.

Para hacer esta tarjeta, me decidí por crear un fondo de tintas distress suave sobre cartulina acuarelable, y encima añadí salpicaduras en varios tonos para darle textura.
Despues troquelé la flor de cartulina de foil dorada, y para añadir el vellum, utilicé las hojas del set "Fresas". También las troquelé de cartulina verde oscura, y las pegué debajo del vellum para darle más capas.
También añadí un poco de hilo dorado debajo, y terminé estampando y pegando el mensaje.
So get that vellum out and play along with the challenge! ;-)

Asi que sacad vuestro vellum y a participar en el reto ;-)
Thanks for stopping by today! xx

¡Gracias por pasaros por aqui hoy! Besitossss!

Supplies:
Productos Utilizados:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...