Monday, April 27, 2015

I'm over at LPC... Me toca en LPC

Hi everyone!
Today I'm over at La Pareja Creativa, sharing a couple of cards I made using our current Product of the Month, that is the "Hola Amiga" stencil.
I hope you stop by, and just a reminder, that you still have time to play along with our current challenge ;-)
Here is a little sneak peek of one of my cards:

¡Hola a todos!
Hoy me he pasado por La Pareja Creativa con un par de tarjetas que he creado utilizando nuestro Producto del Mes, que es el stencil "Hola Amiga".
Espero que os paseis a echarles un vistazo, y si teneis un rato, aún podeis participar en nuestro reto de Abril ;-)
Aqui os dejo un pequeño adelanto de una de las tarjetas:
Thanks for visiting the blog today and I hope you have a great week! x

¡Muchas gracias por pasaros por aqui hoy y que tengais una semana genial! Un besito!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...