Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My turn at LPC... Mi turno en LPC

Hi everyone!
Today I'm over at La Pareja Creativa with a card and a box. As you might already know, tomorrow we celebrate Father's Day here, so I wanted to make something for that. I hope you have time to stop by and check it out! And if you are one of the lucky ones with a long weekend... Enjoy it!

Hola a todos!
Hoy me he pasado por La Pareja Creativa con una tarjeta y una cajita. Como ya sabreis, mañana celebramos el Dia del Padre por estos lares, asi que queria hacer algo para eso. Espero que tengais un ratito para pasaros a echarle un vistazo! Y si sois de los suertudos que teneis puente... ¡A disfrutarlo!
Thanks for stopping by! x

¡Gracias por pasaros por aqui! Un besito!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...