Saturday, May 17, 2014

Video for LPC... Video para LPC

Hi everyone!
I was over at La Pareja Creativa sharing a card and a video last night, so go over there to check it out and I hope you like it!
Here you can see the card:

¡Hola!
Anoche compartí un video y una tarjeta en el blog de La Pareja Creativa, así que pasate por alli a echarle un vistazo, y espero que te guste!
Aqui te dejo la tarjeta:
And don't forget about the May challenge, you still have time to play along!

Y no te olvides de nuestro reto de Mayo, ¡aún tienes tiempo de participar!
Thanks for stopping by!

¡Gracias por pasarte por aqui!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card, Cris! I love how your flowers and sentiment pop against the black background, and your design is so clever! Off to check out your video!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...