Thursday, May 15, 2014

Embossing Challenge... Reto Embossing

There's a new challenge at A Blog Named Hero:

Hay nuevo reto en A Blog Named Hero:
And here is my card:

Y esta es mi tarjeta:
I received the medallion embossing folder a couple of weeks ago, and this was the perfect excuse to use it. I love that design!
And to continue with the embossing theme, I use one of the sentiments from Mama Elephant, and I white embossed it on a pink circle.
I stamped the Envelope Background over the card base, just to add some subtle details. And finished it with some gems.
Now remember to visit the blog to see what the rest of the DT made for you, and participate in the challenge, cause you can win a $25 gift certificate for Simon Says Stamp, and 2 stamp sets of your choice from Mama Elephant.

Me llego esta carpeta de embossing del medallón hace un par de semanas, y esta era la perfecta excusa para utilizarlo. ¡Me encanta este diseño!
Y para continuar con el tema del reto, he embossado uno de los sentimientos de Mama Elephant en un circulo de cartulina rosa.
He estampado el "Envelope Background" en una tarjeta de color "Robin's egg", y para terminar, he añadido unas perlitas.
Ahora no te olvides de pasar por el blog para ver los trabajos del resto del DT, y participa, ya que puedes ganar un cheque regalo de $25 para Simon Says Stamp, y 2 sets de sellos de tu elección de Mama Elephant.



Thanks for stopping by!

¡Gracias por pasar por aqui!

Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. this is beautiful Cris! The medallion is gorgeous in white and I love the pop of pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, me encanta.
    El tipo de tarjeta que yo nunca conseguiré hacer... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really GORGEOUS card, Cristina! I love the bold pink with the feminine doily in the background! So clever and so, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...