Monday, April 14, 2014

My post for ABNH... Mi post para ABNH

So I just wanted to mention here that I shared some cards at ABNH over the weekend.
Hero Arts released their new catalog and the new stamps and stencils are amazing!
If you own a Silhouette, some of the new designs are already available as a cutting file, and I had a lot of fun playing with them. Here is a sneak peek:

Solo quería mencionar aqui que compartí el otro día unas tarjetas en ABNH.
Hero Arts ha sacado el nuevo catálogo, y los nuevos sellos y plantillas son increibles!
Si tienes una Silhouette, estas de suerte, porque algunos de los nuevos diseños ya estan disponibles como archivos de corte, y me lo pasé genial probandolos. Aquí podeis ver una poquito:
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with the new challenge at ABNH!

Gracias por pasaros por aqui y estaré de vuelta mañana con el nuevo reto de ABNH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...