Friday, April 4, 2014

First challenge from LPC... Primer reto de LPC

Today it's the beginning of our first challenge at La Pareja Creativa, and I hope you all find some time to play along with us.

Hoy hemos estrenado reto en La Pareja Creativa, y espero que todos os animeis a participar.
As it is our first challenge, the theme is pretty easy, "Inspired by..." and what Tina wants, is for you to play along with any kind of project (card, LO, Smash, PL,...) that was inspired by any of the projects the DT girls presented this past week. So go by the blog, or you have an album on our FB page with all our projects, choose one that you like and start creating.
And in case you didn't have enough with all of those, today we brought you new ones, and here is my card:

Por ser el primero el tema es muy sencillito, "Inspirado por..." y lo que Tina pide esta vez, es que presenteis cualquier trabajo (tarjeta, LO, Smash, project life, art journal,...)que esté inspirado en alguno de los trabajos que las chicas del DT hemos presentado esta semana. Asi que pasaros por el blog, o teneis todas las fotos en un album de nuestra página de FB, elegid una foto y a crear.
Y por si acaso no os llegaba con todo lo que ya os habiamos presentado, hoy hemos añadido cositas nuevas, y aqui os dejo la mía:
I love that flower die, and I wanted to use the "inlay die cuts" technique. So I first cut the flower out of the black cardstock, and out of some neon pink cardstock too. Behind the black panel I added a piece of paper covered with glue, and I started glueing down the pink petals in the correct place. Then I placed the "hola" word die cut where I wanted it, and I ran it throught my machine. I cut the "hola" out of pool cardstock too, and I placed it in the correct place on the black panel. Here is a close up:

Me encanta este troquel de la flor en la esquina, y queria utilizar con el la tecnica del "puzzle" de troqueles (o bueno, así lo traduzco yo) Primero corte la flor de la cartulina negra y de una cartulina rosa fluor. A la cartulina negra le puse un trozo de papel con pegamento justo detras de la flor, y fuí pegando cada petalo rosa en su sitio. Entonces coloqué el troquel de "hola" donde lo quería, y lo corté. Y también lo corté de una cartulina turquesa. Y de nuevo, como si fuera un puzzle, añadí el "hola" en su lugar correspondiente. Aquí tienes una foto más de cerca:
So stop by the blog to see the amazing things that the DT made for you, have a look at the challenge details (you have all month to play along) and don't forget about the giveaway that finishes on Monday. You still have time to comment, subscribe, hit that "like" button,...
Thanks for stopping by!

Pues pasate por el blog para ver el resto de preciosidades que han creado las chicas, echale un ojo a nuestro reto (tienes todo el mes para participar) y no te olvides que el sorteo termina el Lunes, asi que aún tienes tiempo de comentar, apuntarte, darle al "me gusta",...
Muchisimas gracias por pasarte por aquí!

1 comment:

  1. Oh...this is a card that totaly gives me the spin to go to the craft table. I love everything about it.. pure beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...