Thursday, November 21, 2013

Love this technique... Adoro esta tecnica

I have another card for you using the same technique as yesterday, but this time with stamping and different cardstocks:

Para hacer la tarjeta que traigo hoy, he utilizado la misma tecnica que ayer, pero esta vez tambien estampando y con diferentes cartulinas:
This one was a bit more complicated, because I had to stamp, die cut, then die cut the puzzle, put it back together... It took me a long time, but I love how everything is in one level, but it looks like it had dimension. I used the gorgeous doilies from Clearly Besotted, and I embossed them with silver powder. They are so pretty! And I finally used the white woodgrain paper from Simon Says Stamp that I bought ages ago. It's so pretty, I just didn't want to use it, just keep it! ;-)
Here is a close up of the die cut puzzle:

Esta ha sido un poco mas complicada, porque primero tuve que estampar, troquelar, despues troquelar el "puzzle", volverlo a unir correctamente... Vamos, que me llevo bastante tiempo, pero me encanta como todo queda al mismo nivel, pero tiene apariencia dimensional. Utilice los sellos de blondas de Clearly Besotted, y los estampé y cubrí con polvos de embossing plateados. Quedan preciosos asi! Y por fin he utilizado el papel de relieve en forma de madera de Simon Says Stamp que me compre hace una barbaridad. Es tan bonito que no queria utilizarlo, solo quedarmelo! ;-)
Aqui puedes ver el puzzle mas de cerca:
I'm entering the current challenge from Clearly Besotted with this card :-)

Voy a participar con esta tarjeta en el reto actual de Clearly Besotted ;-)
And don't forget to check out the class from Online Card Classes:

Y no te olvides de echarle un vistazo a la clase de Online Card Classes:
Thanks for stopping by!

Gracias por pasarte por aqui!

Supplies:


6 comments:

  1. ojalá ganes!! has utilizado muchas técnicas. te lo mereces ^^

    gracias por contestar tan rápido sobre lo del papel madera. Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, Cris! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one little masterpiece, Cris! I love the intricate embossing that you did with two different card stock! And my HUGE congrats to you on your first pub! You R2D2 card is going to have all the geeks going Ga Ga ( I know my guys will)! Always a treat to have to stopping by my blog! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow super stunning card and what a fab job you have done with the die :)

    Vic

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, this looks simply gorgeous! A wonderful idea and perfect for the holiday season :) Thank you very much for joining in with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...