Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Finally Homework... Por Fin Deberes

I've been taking the latest Online Card Class, Holiday Card Workshop, but I've been so busy, I didn't have time to play along. But today that changed and I made some cards, that I will be sharing through the week. Here is the first one:

Estoy apuntada a la ultima clase de Online Card Class, Holiday Card Workshop, pero como he estado bastante ocupada, no he podido participar. Pero hoy eso ha cambiado y he podido hacer unas cuantas tarjetas, que iré compartiendo durante la semana. Aqui va la primera:
When I take this classes, the die cutting day is ALWAYS my favorite! I just love all the different techniques, so I couldn't wait to give this one a go. I wanted to use the dies from "La Pareja Creativa" to see how they would work without the coordinating stamps. And yes, I still love them! To make the leaves, I used the die for the pinecone.

Cuando participo en estas clases, el dia de la leccion de troquelado es SIEMPRE mi favorita! Me encantan todas las diferentes tecnicas, asi que no podia esperar a probar ésta. Quería utilizar los troqueles de La Pareja Creativa para ver como funcionaban sin los sellos. Y sí, me siguen encantando! Para hacer las hojas de la flor de Pascua, utilicé el troquel de la piña grande.

And in case you haven't notice, that banner is a piece of wood. I die cut all the pieces, color them and put them back together like a puzzle. So much fun! Here is a close up:

Por si no se ve bien en la foto, mencionar que el banderin es papel de madera. Es genial, porque los troqueles lo cortan como si fuera mantequilla. Troquelé todas las piezas, las coloree con Promarkers y las volví a colocar como si fuera un puzzle. Que divertido! Aqui tienes un primer plano:
I LOVE those dies!! Aren't they gorgeous?
Ok, so that's today's card, although it's day 2 homework ;-) If you are not taking this class, what are you waiting for? They are always packed with amazing lessons.

Adoro los troqueles de Feliz Navidad!!! No son preciosos?
Ok, asi que esta es la tarjeta para hoy, aunque son los deberes del dia 2 ;-) Si no estas apuntada a esta clase, a qué estas esperando? Siempre estan cargadas de increibles tutoriales.
Thanks for stopping by!

Gracias por pasarte por aqui!

Supplies:



4 comments:

  1. You did a great job inlaying those die cuts! Step to the head of the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy bonita!! ^^
    A q te refieres con lo de papel de madera?? un bsito! feliz jueves
    ladylau

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Cris....I am totally amazed. You are such a talented girl and I consider it such an honour that you are using my dies. This is such a clever card...and I can`t wait to try something like this, too! Sending you LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cris, what a beautiful card! I love how you've used Tina's dies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...