Saturday, January 26, 2013

It's been 2 years!

Hiya!
So yes, today is my 2nd blogaversary! I can't believe it's been 2 years since I started this blog.
It has been a great journey, where everyday I learn something new or meet awesome crafters from anywhere around the world. 
I love all the opportunities that this last year gave me. My first DT! 
A Blog Named Hero has made this year amazing for me. It is such a fun team, full of talent, and they are so supportive! Love them all ;-)

I have been thinking about changing some things for a while. I started my Etsy shop, and I think it's time I start blogging in Spanish too.
A couple of friends have been asking me to do it for a while, and I thought maybe I get somebody interested in this beautiful hobby :-)
So there you go, soon, I will be blogging in both languages (am I crazy? Probably yes!). We'll see how it goes!

And now, what would be a blogaverssary without a giveaway? Yep, I have a couple of goodies ready for it, but I will be posting the giveaway on monday, cause I want to see if I can get a couple more things tomorrow.
This weekend it's our own (very small) version of CHA, and I'm checking it out tomorrow! Yay! I'll let you know how it goes!

And today I can't leave without sharing another card with you. Yesterday, while I had all the supplies out, I decided I had to make another card, cause I really loved that color combo, so here it is:
So you still have time to play along at Paper Smooches Sparks with this color combo:
I will be entering this card in the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge too, as I used markers to color the cute elephants:
So I will be back to tell you all about our CHA, and to show you my giveaway!!!
Thanks for stopping by and thank you all for your lovely comments and support!



19 comments:

  1. Cute card! Congratulations on 2 years of blogging. It goes really fast, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your adorable card! Congrats on your 2 year blog anniversary...time flies when your having fun:) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats on your 2-year blogaversary, Cris! Your card is absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Y desde aqui te apoyo con el Espa~ol tambien! :) Congrats on your 2nd blogaversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Love that chevron ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your 2 year blogaversary!!! Very exciting! I love your card! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on two years blogging! What a lovely card, and your coloring is downright perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card n intelligent to combine the two challenges

    ReplyDelete
  9. That elephant stamp is adorable and you coloured it so well! This colour combination is gorgeous. Happy blogaversary, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!! I'm glad we meet through ABNH, I admire your talent! Good luck with 2 languages, yikes! You'll do great. I love this card too :) I hope you had fun at the mini CHA :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really digging the textures. Way to rock the PS sparks challenge.

    It’s a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your blogaversary! Your card is super sweet. I like your layout and your coloring on the elephants. Thanks for joining us for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay, Happy Blogging Birthday! It is a trues pleasure to visit it. And I think all the spanish readers will be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!! Your blog is such an inspiration so thank you for sharing your amazing creations with us! :) I LOVE this card! This color combo is one of my favorites and It's so sweet!
    I hope you had a great time at the mini CHA, I'd love to go one day... and the big one, of course! :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy blogaversary! Your card is so adorable, I love how you used those colors and those little elephants are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats with your 2 year blogging! I'm looking forward to read it in Spanish, I love the language :) And I also love this card, it's so cute!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on 2 years!!! HOOOOOORAY:)

    What a fab card--LOVE the bottom design the polka dots and ribbon! Great use of our colors!!! THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Cool Shades challenge! Hope you play along with our Picture Perfect challenge this week:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those elephants are oh so adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable card!! Happy 2 years :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...