Thursday, January 3, 2013

Big card

Today I'm sharing with you a big card I made for one of my husband's friends. He wanted a Happy New Year card for his in laws, something with a message from the gran kids and it had to be 8,5" x 11".
So here is what I made:
I used a gorgeous skyline die cut from Hero Arts, and to make the fireworks I used the Starbursts stamp from HA too.
To make the "fireworks" more realistic, I mixed different colors of embossing powders (clear, pearl, holographic,...), here you have a close up:

I have to say that I prefer normal size cards, but every now and then it's fun to do something different.
Happy New Year everyone and thanks for stopping by!




5 comments:

  1. A different card than I usually see on your blog, but really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fireworks are FABULOUS, Cris! Love this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun! those fireworks are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...