Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Cheiron!

Hello there!
Today is Cheiron's birthday, so that means that we have some cards for her at A Blog Named Hero.
Here is my card for her:
I decided to use neon, because I've seen she's used it for some of her cards, and I thought it was time for me to give it a go. I'm not sure if you can really appreciate it on the picture, but it is a bright card!
I don't have any of the neon inks, so I just used neon paper to achieve the same look, and I love the way it looks with black around it!
Here is a close up:
So don't forget to stop by ABNH to check the other cards from the DT and leave a message for the birthday girl at her awesome blog, she deserves it!

Happy Birthday Cheiron!

Thanks for stopping by!






Supplies:


3 comments:

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...