Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas-travaganza!!!!

Hi everyone!
I'm sorry I have been away from the blog for a bit, but I had my in-laws visiting, so I had to spend time away from the craft room and the computer. 
I imagine that by now you've all heard about the awesome event going on at A Blog Named Hero:
This is the best thing ever!!! Seriously! If you haven't seen it yet, you don't know what you are missing! 
It's full of inpiration, with amazing teachers and great talent. There is a new post everyday, and there would be LOTS of prizes at the end, so make sure you comment!
There's been a couple of amazing posts already, so check it out and start your holiday projects now!
Thanks for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...