Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Missing!!!

Hi!!!
I have been missing for a while, cause I had the worst scare of my life. I have been organizing all of my digital pics, cause they were a bit of a mess, and I decided to take all of them from the computers and put them on an external hard disk. The thing is, that once I had aaaaall of my pics together in just one place, the disk broke. I was terrified, cause I deleted all the other copies and if it couldnt get fixed, I would have lost all my pics from the last 7 years.
The computer guy was able to fix it, so now I have copies everywhere, and I decided that Im never going to be organized again, haha.

Anyway, enough about my dramas, and here is the card I made for my hubby for valentines day.

For this card, I used my silhoutte and white and black cardstock. I distress the white card using Tattered straw, Fired Brick and Black Soot Distress inks. I used some perfect pearls in the middle of the heart, and covered the heart with glossy accents to give it a bit of shine. I used some rhinestones for decoration, and it was done.
Hope you liked it and thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...