Thursday, February 24, 2011

B-day cards

Hi everyone!
February is a month full of birthdays for me, so I have been very busy making cards and presents for everybody. Ill be sharing them all here, so here it goes the first card I made.

I first embossed with clear powder the polka dot background and distressed the card with vintage photo ink. Then I took a piece of white cardstock and stamp the greeting using rainbow colors of distress inks. I cut the flower with the silhouette on white cardstock, and paint each layer with the same distress inks as the greeting. Curl the petals using a paintbrush and keep it together with a brad. I tied the ribbon and used a scallop border punch on the card.


If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section and Ill be happy to help.
I thought I could share here the card my husband made me for valentines day. It was his first card and he said he enjoyed it, so that's good. He did some embossing, distressing and stamping, so I was quite impressed.


What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...