Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Have some cards!!

Hi everyone!
I thought it was time to post my first card, but I have to tell you that the pic is soooo bad. I had to take them on a hurry, cause we were leaving the house, so they were reaaaaally rushed.
Anyway, I tried to fix them a little with photoshop,
but I don't think it worked :(

OK, so this is a birthday card I made for a friend. I used my new, lovely, incredible, (I could keep going forever) silhouette. I have to say that it is the best machine for cutting, love it, love it, love it.
The card is nothing special, but I got to try fun designs from the silhouette store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...