Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Papers for LPC... Papeles para LPC

Today I'm over at La Pareja Creativa with a couple of cards. The first one is a scraplift of Susana's card for the challenge, and the second one is a fun shaker! They are very different, but I love them both! This time I decided to use papers instead of inks, just to change it up a bit, and I paired them with the product of the month: the set of dies "Siempre".
I hope you stop by and let me know which one is your favorite:

Hoy me he pasado por La Pareja Creativa con un par de tarjetitas. La primera es un scraplift de la tarjeta de Susana para el reto, y la segunda es una divertida shaker! Son muy distintas, pero las dos me encantan! Esta vez he decidido dejar de lado las tintas, y utilizar papeles en su lugar, y los he combinado con nuestro producto del mes: el set de troqueles "Siempre".
Espero que os paseis por alli y me encantará saber cual es vuestra favorita:

Thanks for stopping by! x

¡Muchas gracias por pasaros por aqui! Un besito!

Supplies:
Productos Utilizados:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...