Friday, December 6, 2013

Acetate card... Tarjeta con Acetato

In today's card I've used a lot of new things, and I love them all:

En la tarjeta de hoy he utilizado un monton de cosas nuevas, y me encantan todas:
I used the embossing paste with the stencil, and I love how it looks over the blue cardstock. Then I stamped the trees with StazOn over the acetate and I added the colored birds. I used the Paper Smooches border die to create the snow bank. The acetate piece is glued at the top, and on foam dimensionals at the bottom, here is a close up:

Utilice la pasta de embossing con la plantilla de "Falling Snow", y me encanta como queda sobre la cartulina azul. Despues estampe los arboles con tinta StazOn blanca en el acetato y añadi los pajaros coloreados. Para crear el monticulo de nieve, he utilizado uno de los troqueles de bordes de Paper Smooches. El acetato esta pegado en la parte de arriba y en dimensionales de espuma abajo, aqui lo puedes ver mejor:
Thanks for stopping by!

Gracias por pasarte por aqui!

Supplies:

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card with the trees, the blue background and the cute birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta!! Tu máscara muy bonita, y esos búhos .... monísimos. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guauu... me ha encantado la tarjeta. Muy original. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I'm such a fan of your cards...you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...