Friday, July 12, 2013

My little challenge at ABNH... Mi pequeño reto en ABNH

Hi everyone!
I know, I said I was gonna stick around and blog more often, and I disapeared again! I'm a bad blogger :-( 
The thing is I was ill for a couple of weeks with a throat infection, that went wrong and moved to my lungs and ears. So I was a mess! But the medicines worked and I finally feel much better!
I've been trying to catch up with all my deadlines and the things that have been going on in the crafting world, but it's practically impossible. But today is my turn at ABNH and I decided to challenge myself a little bit (Yes, I know, I'm crazy)
Here is a little sneak peek of what you'll find there:

Hola a todos!
Ya, lo se, dije que estaria por aqui mas a menudo, y desapareci otra vez! Soy una bloggera malisimaaaa! :-(
La cosa es que estuve enferma un par de semanas con una infeccion de garganta, que se complico, y se extendio a los pulmones y los oidos. Asi que estaba hecha una pena! Pero las medicinas por fin funcionaron y ya me encuentro mejor!
He estado intentando ponerme al dia de todo lo que tenia que hacer y lo que ha ido ocurriendo en el mundo de las tarjetas, pero es practicamente imposible. Aun asi, hoy es mi turno en ABNH, y decidi ponerme un pequeño reto (Ya, lo se, estoy loca)
Aqui tienes un pequeño adelanto de lo que te encontraras en el blog:
Thanks for stopping by!

Gracias por pasarte por aqui!

2 comments:

  1. Such a bummer you were sick like that!! No fun :( hope you're feeling so much better now! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cris, your cards are more than amazing! PP are tough for me, so I am really impressed. Hope you will stay healthy and enjoy the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...