Thursday, December 20, 2012

Still waiting for the winner

Hi there!
Sorry I haven't been around here lately, but I'm super busy with Christmas orders. It seems that everybody wants cards a week before Christmas, so I still have a crazy day ahead of me.
So I just wanted to say that I am still waiting for Maria Doricheva to contact me with her address, so I can send the goodies out.
If I still haven't heard from her tomorrow, I'll pick another winner!
I'll try to blog again later, if I finish the 25 cards that need to be done today!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thank you! Thank you! Somehow I have missed this announcement. I have replied to your e-mail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...