Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Long break...

Wow! That was a long internet break...
I'm sorry I haven't posted anything for so long, and I did miss it, but it seems that everytime I get ill my mojo just goes on holiday. I tried to make a couple of cards the other day and they were just a disaster.
The good news is that I'm taking the Kick Start Class from Online Card Classes, so I hope that brings my mojo back.
Another thing I wanted to let you know about is that there is a new challenge over at A Blog Named Hero, so don't forget to check it out and play along!!

Now I'm gonna do my class homework to see if I get some inspiration and I can be back tomorrow, but this time with a card!
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...